"Regards to the President"

                 Being the president is not an easy seat to sit on. It shouldn't be taken lightly for there are a lot of affairs that need attention. And recently, a lot has been happening in our country, and even the whole world. The biggest problem being that we are currently dealing with a pandemic. Everyone is quarantined, and people are having problems with their jobs because of it. However, there are some concerns with the way the authorities are handling this issue.


           In my opinion, they aren't handling the situation strictly. With the health of the people involved, this needs to be taken care of very seriously. Because, let's be honest, some people involved are very hard-headed and wouldn't abide by the guidelines, and some guards and officials would slack off in their work. Which is why there is still an increase of cases in Covid-19. With the wat things are being handled now, we'll be making slow progress in preventing and even stopping the spread of Covid-19. I understand that the seat of the president of a country is a heavy responsibility, but I hope that they'll take more stricter measures in handling not just this case, but also in future cases. I hope that they'll input a more efficient way in handling the pandemic. And hope that the numbers of cases will decrease in the near future.



    
                I know this blog won't really be read by the president, and if he does, then I don't know if I'm lucky or not, but I hope that the person who will get read this agrees with my point of view on the recent happenings in our country. I also hope the president takes care of his health so he can rule over this country effectively. Other than these, I really have nothing else to say to the president, for I don't like to get entangled in political affairs.  




Citation:

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&url=https%3A%2F%2Fen.wikipedia.org%2Fwiki%2FRodrigo_Duterte&psig=AOvVaw3LG_nyqeIZx9wRpBsTJE0c&ust=1603297066871000&source=images&cd=vfe&ved=0CAIQjRxqFwoTCJiawZPJw-wCFQAAAAAdAAAAABAD

Comments

  1. I highly agree with what you have to say about the president. Although leading a country is a very heavy responsibility, I hope that that they handle the current situation very seriously. Dealing with the pandemic isn’t an easy task, but I hope that they make it their top priority.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well said and yes, I agree. Being the leader of a bunch of stubborn people is hard, so stricter measures should be done, specially right now, because of the pandemic.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts